There are few points you should consider while choosing web hosting:
- Money Back Guarantee – Cpwebhosting provides you a 30-Day money back guarantee so that you can try our service risk free. Always look for this option so you don\’t get stuck with a service you\’re unhappy with.
- Storage Space – This is the amount of room you will have for your site. Of course, you don\’t want to pay for room you don\’t need, but you also want room to grow. If you\’ve a small site in mind 10-15 MB should be sufficient to begin with.
- Bandwidth/Data Transfer – Data transfer (bandwidth usage) refers to how much data/information is sent to or received from your hosting account on the server over a specified period of time. Usually it is measured monthly. More the visitors to your site, more bandwidth you\’ll require.
- Site Speed – This is very important factor while considering a hosting service. This will decide how fast your site loads when some one visits your site. Online surfers are extremely busy, so you need a fast server.
- Customer Service – You strive to provide exceptional service and you should expect nothing less from your web hosting company. Look for multiple methods of receiving service, such as a toll-free phone number or live chat. You may also want to consider testing their response time in advance.
- Uptime Guarantee – Your web site is like your store. If your store is closed, you aren\’t making any money. The same is true if your web site is down. You should only choose a plan that provides at least a 99% uptime guarantee.
- Cost – Price should also be a deciding factor. Cheaper is not always better, but there are reasonable rates for quality hosting available if you do your research.
Also, as far as possible, try to choose a hosting company that allows easy upgrade/downgrade between plans. This way you can trim down your costs to the maximum.