Reset WordPress Password
Many people are facing the problem in username & password With WordPress Hosting.
There are some Helping Topics For All.
Currently a lot of you are still experiencing the “Invalid Username/Password” problems that have been nagging the app for some time now.
Sometimes this can be resolved by enabling XML-RPC on your self-hosted installation of WordPress (WordPress.org, not WordPress.com). Here’s how you enable it:
1. Go to your blog and log in (/wp-admin).
2. In the sidebar, open Settings and then select Writing.
3. Under Remote Publishing, check to make sure the XML-RPC protocol is enabled. If it’s not, please enable it.
4. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Hopefully this should resolve your issues, let us know if not – we’re working on making this experience better from within the app.
* When adding your blog, please only use the root URL (don’t apply /wp-admin).