Pay As You Go(PAYG) is an effective process of charging method. The charges are based on used services, against an entire infrastructure. The processing is carried out in cloud computing and meant for organizations and end users. PAYG permits the user to scale and customize computing resources which included software, storage and development platforms. PAYG is also known as Pay-As-You-Use, Pay & Go, Pay Per Use or Pay Per Usage.
Almost all large web hosts function on flat rate basis which comprises of paying for all resources, even for those which are never used by the client. Due to competition, hosts are forced to oversell and are forced to add invisible limits. Most web hosting companies display cost per month. When customer sign up for that service they actually come to know that what is the cost. Many times plans have cost yearly or 6 months. So users want to test company services, it become so hazy for users how to rely on company. With Pay-As-You-Go smaller websites have a good opportunity to save money, and there are no issues about large website regarding attaining invisible limits. The following companies provide genuine PAYG packages which are elaborated below:
- OVH.com : Where ‘Innovation is freedom’, OVH.com provides Virtual Private Server Classic category with VPS 2014 Classic 1 ( 1 vCore/ 1 GB/ 10 GB) for $ 2.99 per month, located in Beauharnais (CA), North America. It operates in Linux operation system.
- Arvixe : Arvixe web hosting provides Personal Class hosting with unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfer, 6 websites (domains) and 1 free domain for life for $ 7.00 for a month. Personal Class Pro with unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfer, unlimited websites (domains) and 1 free domain for life for $ 10.00 for a month , which comes for $ 168.00 for 2 years.
- InMotionHosting : Its one of the most popular package: Business Class Hosting is feature packed with top support and low prices. Depending on the duration of the plan selected the user gets new domain or 1 transfer domain for no cost for initial year. Pro Plan costs $ 11.39 plus $ 40 for set up for one month and $ 9.59 for six and $ 8.99 for 12 months. Additional support includes: Unlimited MySQL Databases, Unlimited Web Sites and Unlimited domains with email.
- CertifiedHosting : Its three web hosting plans are named: Dork, Geek and Nerd. Dork costs for $ 3.95 monthly and includes Single Domain, unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth
- Geek plan contains unlimited domains, unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth with prices as low as $ 3.48 per month.
- Nerd provides unlimited domains, unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, free dedicated IP and free private SSL with cost per month for $ 11.95. Features of these plans include: anytime money-back guarantee, 99.999% Up Time, 24×7 phone, chat, & email, online ticketing system, WordPress & Joomla (CMS Hosting), Libogg, POP3 and Spam Assassin, to name a few.
- Hivelocity : Hivelocity provides 3.3GHz Quad-Core E3-1230 v3 Haswell Xeon / Haswell Processor, 16GB DDR3 memory, primary hard drive for 480GB / SSD (Intel DC S3500/S3510), bandwidth of 10 TB / 100 Mbps and operating system of CentOS 6 (latest) / Linux / other and cloud storage of 10GB. It costs $139 per month.