Support Center is the web-based means of providing customer support. To configure your Support Center:
- Go to Plans -> Create menu and choose Administrator Plan Wizard.
- Enter TechSupport Admin as the name of the plan, check to include TroubleTicket Admin and Allow assignment of trouble tickets and submit.
- Go to Plans -> Manage and turn this plan ON for signups.
- Go to Signup menu, click to sign up for Tech Support Admin and create Tech Support Admin account using the signup wizard.
- Go to Settings – > Tech Support and configure your Support Center. It is required to collect customers’ e-mails and convert them into trouble tickets.