Today in the world of internet a website plays a very crucial role in our business. A strong web presence is one of the best communications and marketing tools in today’s cutthroat business environment. This is not just because an online business has a distinctive edge over its competitors, especially offline businesses, but also because being online is pretty much a requirement today.
A successful website is one which is unique and enriched. Basically website describes the online uniqueness of a company. The task connected with the website is to symbolize a company, sell company’s name, attract more visitors to created more business and queries to promote additional sale of the company’s products and services and eventually, help to increase more return on investment.On some web hosting sites you will find everything from finding a host, design and layout, creating content, marketing and also security.
If you think that merely having a website is enough for your business then you might just be thinking in the wrong direction. Having a dominant presence is what you need to run a successful business, and by having a dominant presence it means to be ranking high on the search engines so that you can penetrate through your audience and reach them to the deepest. There are certain steps that you can follow while doing your Business web site design and development work to achieve this kind of presence on the web with the help of cheapest hosting. Some sites contains professional advice for creating and maintaining a successful website.
Website is designed in two ways: either static or dynamic website design. You can choose out of static or dynamic web site design According to your needs. Where former is based on simple HTML code and final is industrial with advanced and complicated technologies based on the information provided in the database. Dynamic website is in fact advertising these days, because apart from its beauty and varied applicability, it gives the ease of fast and self information update talent to site administrator without being capable strictly.
You spend time and money on website design and development, so it is important that you know the grand scheme of your website.
If you want to stand out high in your online trade, then the strategies of web site design and Web site development must be dealt with great care. There are many such companies which can give guarantied Web site Design Development Solution in a very reasonably priced, at the same time, false assure to making dudes are also in plenty.
Website Design is not a typical and tough science but it is basically a form of art.So many things we have to consider while designing the website.These things are:
- The look and feel
- The theme
- Kind of content it will feature
- Support e-commerce or not if it do so then the way by which it can be optimized.
Website Design Services sharply focuses on the goal of website creation. Website Design services provide website designs that wholly reflect our identity and our way of doing business.Business Website Design is the heart of e-commerce application.Laris Media provide one of the great Business Website Design.Website Design Development will help us to face any sort of difficulty in building the website.Host,design layout,content and marketing etc. all these concepts are covered in Website Design Development.
Website Design Principles:
Following are the key principles for getting good Website Design:
1. The era of 90’s has gone : Since the dawn of internet websites in the 90’s, were confined to the filters offered by programs like Photoshop. Lens flares, bevels, drop shadows, glows were used to their fullest extent. So, the abusing and misusing of these filters should be avoided.
2. Usability: Usability signifies that visitor should have a good experience from the given site. Things should be easy to read, easy to access and most importantly, easy to understand. When a visitor visits the site, it should provide its complete information to the user within the first fractions of seconds. The presentation of its content should be catchy and effective. Spacing and margins should be used for expositions. It makes it easier for people to read.
3. Text Representation : In the early part of the decade, small fonts were much more preferable. But now it is realized that font size of 14 px is more suitable for paragraph’s text. Line-height is very important. Line-height is the spacing between each line of text in your paragraphs. It makes it easier for people to read.
4. Colors and Contrast : The color theme of a site is obviously important. Some prefer use of too many colors. But some prefer not more than 2 primary colors and a third secondary color as simple color theme is easier on the eyes, easier to comprehend and overall give better look.
Contrast is tremendously imperative. It’s very important that the content and navigation are correctly contrasted. The foreground text needs to either be very dark, or very light in comparison with the background color.
Design with respect to the purpose of the site : To making an impressive and effective site, we need to fully understand what the purpose of the site is, and what the goals are.
Website Development include the combined encompassment of building a website, domains, hosting, SEO for creating feasible and useful information that is definite and significant with the subject matter of a website.Website Development is a product of numerous contributions by individuals, corporations, and technologies.
Process of Website Design And Development
There are numerous steps in the Website Design And Development. Following are the steps describing the process of Website Design and Development:
- Information Gathering
- Content Writing
- Testing And Delivery
They are explained under following grounds:
1. Information Gathering : The first step in designing a website is to gather information. Many things need to be considered when the look and feel of the site is to be created.
Certain things to consider are:
- Purpose: What is the purpose of site?
- Goals: The aim behind building the site.
- Target Audience: A group of people for whom the website is meant for.
- Content: The type of information the target audience expect from the site.
2. Planning : During the planning phase, we have a plan regarding the type of technologies to be implemented. At the time of planning the elements like interactive forms, ecommerce, flash, etc. are discussed.
3. Design : The web designer will create one or more prototype designs for the web site. This is typically a .jpg image of what the final design will look like.The basic reason for such design phase is that it gives the opportunity to find out thelikes and dislikes with respect to the site.
4. Development : During this phase the website is created itself .At this time,the web designer will take all of the individual graphic elements from the prototype aand use them to create the actual,fuctional site as well as elements such as interactive contact forms,flash animations or ecommerce shopping carts are implementated and made fuctional.
5. Content Writing : This phase is necessary mainly for the web sites. There are professional content developers who can write industry specific and relevant content for the site. Content writers to add their text can utilize the design templates. The grammatical and spelling check should be over in this phase.
6. Coding : Now its programmers turn to add his code without disturbing the design. Unlike traditional design the developer must know the interface and the code should not disturb the look and feel of the site or application. Coding team should generate necessary testing plans as well as technical documentation.
7. Testing And Delivery : At this moment the web designer will attend to he final details and test the website.The testing includes the complete fuctionality of forms or other scripts as well as its compatibility with respect to recent browser versions. After the final approval, it is time to deliver the site. An FTP (File Transfer Protocol) program is used to upload the web site files to the server.
8. Maintenance : Once the web site is operational, ongoing promotion, technical maintenance, content management & updating, site visit activity reports, staff training and mentoring is needed on a regular basis depend on the complexity of the web site and the needs within the organization.
Thus the pre-specified steps of process of Web Design And Development can help to format the team effectively, and the standards and procedures can be adopted to achieve maximum quality. These steps Of Website Design And Development are meant for keeping the website maintained and Updated.