Windows NT Security
You may want to review and enable Windows NT Server security features to help secure your IIS installation. These Windows NT security features include:
- Using a complex password scheme.
- Maintaining strict account policies such as limiting the Guest account to specific directories on the server.
- Limiting the membership of the administrators group.
- Running only the service and protocols required by your system.
- Checking permission on network shares.
- Enabling auditing.
- Formatting drives as NTFS and applying appropriate permissions.
Best Windows Servers and Shared Hosting Providers USA